Its not a Ruger, but can you tell me the value?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

WyoGunner

Single-Sixer
I realize this is not a Ruger, but everyone on this forum seems to be very knowledgeable, so i thought I would ask. I have a High Standard, Sport King, pump, blued, model p100, chambered in .22 short, long, LR. The gun is in pretty good condition, but it does show some use. I would really appreciate is someone would check their current Fjestad blue book and tell me what its worth. It also has a nice, older, Bushnell 4x32 scope. Any opinions on its value? Thanks again!

WyoGunner

Single-Sixer
Okay, so I went to the library today and found the 28th edition of the Blue Book of Guns. Its rates the gun at $150 for 98%. I have a feeling that this is low considering current firearm prices. 30th edition, anyone? Thanks in advance.

wwb

Hunter
WyoGunner":1tvk7zvm said:
..... I have a feeling that this is low considering current firearm prices.....

The current surge in firearm prices is pretty much confined to autoloading handguns, small & medium frame revolvers, and AR-style rifles. "Normal" sporting firearms have nat really seen the buying pressure and the accompanying price rise.

b3337

Bearcat
WyoGunner":3tmq4dw3 said:
Okay, so I went to the library today and found the 28th edition of the Blue Book of Guns. Its rates the gun at $150 for 98%. I have a feeling that this is low considering current firearm prices. 30th edition, anyone? Thanks in advance.
In the 30th edition its still $150