It was a good day!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ab4ka

Single-Sixer
I finally got a chance to go shooting today (after planning to the last 3 Saturdays and something always came up). I shot my Single-Six that I picked up about 3 weeks ago and I was not disappointed...what a great little gun. I also spent some quality time with my 3" .38Spl SP-101, and it just gets better every time I shoot it. But most of all I was tickled with my 4" blued Security Six I got about 4-5 weeks ago. What a sweet shooter! I just couldn't get enough of it and blew through way too much ammo...I'll be glad when my order of .38Spl from Georgia Arms comes in (I placed the order in April). The only flaw this gun has is that the rear sight is a little buggered up on the top corners, and I was looking in a big box of junk my granddad gave me and found a Ruger revolver adjustable rear sight that looked like new! I'll get it on the Security Six and it will be perfect :D

I have no experience with single actions, but I agree with your comments on the 3" SP101, mine gets better every time I shoot it, and a plus side is that I getter with it as well. Mine is in .357 Magnum. Great carry revolver.

Big Bubba":1ujyjjuk said:
Wendy, a Texas girl who like to shoot! Great! :D

That I do. My dad started me out shooting at age 6 with his K-22. It, and many others(mainly S & W), are mine now that he has passed on. The first revolver that he bought for me was my GP100 4" stainless when I turned 18.

Great memories!