It Followed Me Home

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Nimrod308

Bearcat
Sixgunsonly and I recently went to the Birmingham gun show and ran into Flattop44. He had a bunch of nice stuff and this old model 45 followed me home. A quick trip to the range confirmed it's a keeper. Thanks again Bill !

IMG_3506.jpg

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey I made it to that same show on Sunday morning....my son was racing his motorcycle at Barber less than 25 minutes away just down 20.....so during the 2 hour mandatory lunch break.......I slipped out to visit with Mr Hamm......NICE show and I had a wonderful time visiting with Bill......and YES Bill has some wondrous guns for sale.....see ya RR.

americal

Hunter
NEATEST display for selling Rugers anywhere 8) 8) ALWAYS has nice nice RUGERS :) sorry I missed the show & Bill :( you sure got A nice gun from him :D

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
Bill is a first-class gentleman - polite, unassuming, and humble and so interesting to talk to. I got to watch his display for a little while for he and Nimrod308 to go over to John Gallagher's booth and get the transaction done. Really enjoyed the show, as always. RR, would have loved to have met you! Let us know if you make it to the Deep South again.

Latest posts