Is this what I think it is?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

caryc

Hawkeye
Mysteries of the Unknown / Mysteries of the Museum is a great show but they are really comical in their "illustrations / Videos. I have seen left hand flintlocks, Germans in WWII using muzzleloaders, M1 Carbines and Garands, WWI soldiers using everything from a muzzleloader to a Garand. In one they showed one of the first open heart surgeries, to remove a bullet after the Dec 7th attack. They zoomed in as the Dr removed the "bullet" and he had a completer cartridge held in his forceps.

If you look over the hokey illustrations it's an entertaining show though.
The enemy must have thrown the cartridge at him. Who ever it was would make one heck of a pitcher.

Shamus2022

Single-Sixer
Being older than Croesus I only watch "the old stuff". At one point in my checkered past I supplied props for movies if Stenbridge didn't have a particular piece. Not many producers care about authenticity and some, especially in the 1950s just didn't have the budget but, we all know the "good" and "bad"movies. However, my favorite total miss is a high budget film: THE BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI in which the Japanese are all armed with No 1 Mk III Lee Enfields.

Latest posts