Is there a Blackhawk Serpa that fits the SR9?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ConradM

Blackhawk
Anyone know? I'm wanting a hard plastic holster. My nylon is nice, but it's hard to work the retention fast.

mekender

Single-Sixer
check their site, im pretty sure they have one now...

the fobus HK-1 works fine too

ruumis

Bearcat
let me know if you find a place that actually has them in stock. I'm chomping at the bit to get one for my SR9, but I have yet to successfully source one.

tango6

Bearcat
I just got my fobus HK1 today. very dissatisfied with it. you have to be a lumberjack just to draw the SR9. The retention is entirely to strong and there is no adjustment. mine will be going back monday.

ruumis

Bearcat
Conrad, if you actually order from them and get it, please let us know!

ConradM

Blackhawk
Bah, I got an email saying they're out of stock and refunding my payment.

ruumis

Bearcat
owning products made by both companies, I can heartily recommend that you wait for the Serpa to reach the market...

ConradM

Blackhawk
ruumis":2hpesizr said:
owning products made by both companies, I can heartily recommend that you wait for the Serpa to reach the market...

I can always get more holsters. :p But I can't exactly go on without a decent one now can I?

P1868

Bearcat
My HK1 worked from the time I took it out of the package. Ditto about the SERPA payment being refunded.

tango6

Bearcat
here is the reply I just received from BH:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your correspondence. We are offering the holster for this weapon currently. It is expected the end of May. The item number is 410041BK or 410541BK for the carbon fiber finish and matte finish respectively. We do not charge for it until it is shipped when ordered directly from us. Please contact us for any further assistance.

Respectfully,

Connie Smalley
Customer Service Representative

BLACKHAWK!
6160 Commander Pkwy
Norfolk, VA 23502 U.S.A.
Phone: 757-436-3101 ext: 3245
Fax: 888-830-2013
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.blackhawk.com

ConradM

Blackhawk
I'm probably going to order a Fobus roto for now. Or I may just like it that much and not even get the serpa.

ruumis

Bearcat
these have finally hit retail channels. I just ordered one (410541BK-R) from OpticsPlanet.com. $36.95 including shipping!!

ruumis

Bearcat
I spoke too soon. despite listing them as "in stock," OpticsPlanet just contacted me to say that they don't actually have them. grrrrr

tdyoung58

Bearcat
The one for a Springfield XD fits my P345 great, I think that end of the gun is pretty similar, might wanna try one

drs1457

Bearcat
While we are on the SR9 holster topic, you may be interested to hear that my KD IWB holster and my Hunter shoulder rig, both made for my Glock 22, fits my SR9 just fine. Bonus!

Latest posts