Iowa Here

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Conman

Bearcat
I am a retired air force Master Sergeant and retired military contractor. I have been in Iowa for just over 16 years. Since moving here from Commiefornia my collection has grown by dozens of firearms. I don't have a theme - I simply buy whatever hits me at the moment. I have many .22's, .30 Carbines, .38 Specials, 12 and 20 gauge shotguns, etc.

At my age I should be downsizing, but I'll leave that to SWMBO to worry about.

Conman

Bearcat
Welcome Conman. Thank you for your service to our country. Dad was USAF, got to move around with him a bit. I think your collection sounds pretty good to me. (y)
Most military members move a lot. Me, not so much. I did 5 years in the Pentagon and over 10 in Sunnyvale, CA. A buddy of mine went to SEA 3 times and stopped to spend the night with me in Sunnyvale going and coming. Poor guy. I did have to leave once to spend a year at U-Tapao, Thailand, to do my bit in SEA with ARC LIGHT B-52'S. I wore civvies in California and my sons didn't even realize I was military until I put on a uniform for my retirement ceremony!!

Hi there, welcome aboard!
6BE55E9C-E920-4D65-BAD0-AD08480D05EE.gif

badge851

Single-Sixer
Welcome to rugerforum.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

Last edited: