INTERESTING VAQUERO.............

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I'm glad I came across this post. I own a matched pair with sequential serials. If I remember right, my dealer got 11 of the mismarked guns. I almost didn't buy them cuz I was only they're for ammo. Anyone know what they're worth?

chet15

Hawkeye
GunRunnersArsenal said:
I'm glad I came across this post. I own a matched pair with sequential serials. If I remember right, my dealer got 11 of the mismarked guns. I almost didn't buy them cuz I was only they're for ammo. Anyone know what they're worth?

I would be very curious to know the serial numbers of those so I can add it to the Ruger Reference data. You can send me an email to [email protected] if you wish.
Therein ties the value question. items like this need to be documented, which creates demand which potentially raises the value of such things.
I'll be honest, I forgot about this post from 2017 until your recent comment. There are only a few Vaquero collectors out there that I am aware of, so the more info that can get in the collector circle the better.
Chet15

hittman

Staff member
https://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=298321

A pair of Vaquero's sold here recently.

chet15

Hawkeye
HAWKEYE#28 said:
CAME ACROSS A KBNVBH-443..........LABEL SEZ 44 MAG......MODEL 10596.....HIGH GLOSS STAINLESS BIRDSHEAD......BLACK FINELY CHECKERED BH GRIPS......DESPITE BOX LABEL, IS MARKED 44 SPECIAL UNDER RUGER NEW VAQUERO ON LEFT SIDE OF LOWER FRAME........ IS CHAMBERED 44 MAG...... SBH HAMMER........ SOURCE SEZ FEW MADE.(15).......SN 59 004XX..........IS A HANDSOME RASCAL.......ANY INFO ON THESE "OUT THERE?" :?: WOULD BE A "HANDFUL" WITH 44 MAG AMMO....... 8)

Mike, do you remember the sn on yours?
Chet15

hittman said:
https://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=298321

A pair of Vaquero's sold here recently.

Must be one of the other guys that both consecutive serials (there were at least 2 guys I know of that bought consecutive serials). Mine have never changed hands except from my dealer to me.