I'm crushed!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RugerHound

Hunter
TitanX my friend! You need a hobby! You know entirely too much about celebrities! ;)

black029

Single-Sixer
Maybe she has a thing for bad boys.
And that was news in April. It may be old news now.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3116228/Dave-Navarro-puts-affectionate-display-mystery-brunette-romantically-linked-Fox-News-anchor-Andrea-Tantaros.html
So, get your TicTacs back out, Titan

Crazy Horse

Single-Sixer
TitanX said:
Here I thought Andrea Tantaros of FNC was super hot, had her head screwed on right, and lived by conservative values.

It turns out she's dating David Navarro (formerly Red Hot Chili Peppers) - tattooed rock and roll freak. Navarro is the ex-husband of skank Carmen Electra, who is the ex wife of Dennis Rodman.

Man! Talk about an STD/Hep C petri dish of relationships.

What could Tantaros be thinking?

My world is upside down. :lol:

I do believe some DNA testing would prove Rodman was another species. I couldn't believe Carmen Electra was his HO. She immediately was scratched off my top ten list! :mrgreen:

I noticed the little bad boy still has his pacifier! TitanX, that is what prophylaxis is all about :mrgreen: You and I have no chance with women like Andrea Tantaros. We aren't even near their income level! Sigh
gramps

black029

Single-Sixer
I'm not so sure that TV personalities, commentators, or whatever you call them, make all that much money

gtxmonte

Buckeye
Colonialgirl said:
"David Navarro" LOOKS like a total ARSE and about as dumb a 48 year old as I've ever seen.
Yeah, he is pretty dumb I guess...........Dumb enough to be a multi millionaire, played in some very good bands, be in movies, TV, as well as a director. Yep, real idiot that one

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
gtxmonte said:
Colonialgirl said:
"David Navarro" LOOKS like a total ARSE and about as dumb a 48 year old as I've ever seen.
Yeah, he is pretty dumb I guess...........Dumb enough to be a multi millionaire, played in some very good bands, be in movies, TV, as well as a director. Yep, real idiot that one

THAT does NOT make him "intelligent", NOR any less appearing to be a total ARSE.

contender

Ruger Guru
I have to side with TitanX on his views. If I see a physically attractive female, I will notice her. Yet, If I see that same female attached to people, who in MY opinion are extremely undesirable, I'm completely turned off.
While I don't know some of the folks mentioned in the OP,,, I do know who the idiot Rodman is. That communist lover went to North Korea or China (Can't recall which, but I followed enough to label him a traitor,) & gushed over those folks. I learned just enough to turn him off in my book.

And,,, if were single & young enough to attract some of these celebrity types, If I met any,,, I'd have to look HARD at her "history" before I'd consider giving her my attentions.

Understanding where you are coming from TitanX!

FastEd

Hunter
That's what is so great about this Country.
Being an Adult, you have the Freedom to do whatever you like.

gtxmonte

Buckeye
Colonialgirl said:
gtxmonte said:
Colonialgirl said:

THAT does NOT make him "intelligent", NOR any less appearing to be a total ARSE.
Don't get me wrong, I am no huge Navarro, Jane's Addiction or Chili Peppers fan...............but I wonder how we determine someone is "dumb" because they don't appear a certain way that is pleasing to us. Is that not "stereotyping" and something gun owners rail against.

I don't know the man, but have heard him speak several times on various topics and he strikes me as anything but "dumb"

SATCOM

Blackhawk
Andrea Tantaros;

https://www.google.com/search?q=andrea+tantaros&biw=1093&bih=445&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI0s6E1Iv_xgIVyc-ACh3gggky