If you have a G19 or G26, please click here.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kscott

Single-Sixer
I am looking for a picture of a G26 and/or G19 with a quarter next to it. Everything on flat surface, with camera directly over the top of the pistol and quarter. I want this so I can take a pic of my SR9c and compare it in size to the G26 or G19 as I don't have access to either Glock. Thanks.

kscott

Single-Sixer
I found a pic of the G19 with a 9mm round that I used, but I can't find anything to use for the G26 pic which is really the one I wanted to compare.

Chris1

Bearcat
I can do one better. I'm going to go buy an sr9c on friday. I will take pics of it next to my g19 and post here.

Chris1

Bearcat
I will do a photo op with the sr9 sr9c g19 and m&p9c prior to my range trip.

3leggeddog

Single-Sixer
Chris1":32db60fz said:
I will do a photo op with the sr9 sr9c g19 and m&p9c prior to my range trip.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to set that all up, im sure there's alot of us that will like to see this!

G XXII

Bearcat
I was able to do a side by side comparison at my LGS yesterday and found the SR9 to be a bit slimmer and about 1/2" longer and 1/2" taller, unless the G26 has the +1 mag extension, then they are about the same height.

Hope that helps. G

G XXII

Bearcat
I was able to do a side by side comparison at my LGS yesterday and found the SR9 to be a bit slimmer and about 1/2" longer and 1/2" taller, unless the G26 has the +1 mag extension, then they are about the same height.

Hope that helps. G

kscott

Single-Sixer
G XXII":25boo9yk said:

Hope that helps. G

This is what I expected and saw from pulling G26 pics up on my computer and comparing my SR9c to the picture. The specs are definitely very misleading at least to me.

Chris1

Bearcat
I started a new thread for you with all of the pictures. Check it out and let me know what you think!

kscott

Single-Sixer
Yea I saw it and posted you a thanks. I appreciate it, thanks... now all I need you to do is go buy a G26 and post more pics. 8) jk... unless you're lookin for a reason.

bub

Single-Sixer
kscott, did you ever find what you wanted? With all the flippin' snow, I HIGHLY doubt we'll be going anywhere tonight. If you still need G26 pics, I have one. Let me know and I'll try to take care of it tonight.

Bub

kscott

Single-Sixer
bub, I've compared picture to picture via making the quarter the equal in size and then comparing the pics, if that makes sense. So yea I did get the pics I needed, thanks though. If I'm not too lazy today, I'll try to get up some similar sized pics for it and G26.