If Ruger wont make it ...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Two Dogz

Bearcat
Then I will just have to make my own :D

A big thanks to the guys on this forum who have guided me through the research on this project. I will be sure and post pics as I go.

Clifford

Addiction-1.jpg

tek4260

Buckeye
Looks like a plan coming together to me!

When you scribe that Bisley hammer, don't use the NV hammer because the "hump" is too big to fit that birdshead grip frame. Use a regular Blackhawk hammer to scribe and you should be good to go.

Two Dogz

Bearcat
tek4260":3n64wcj5 said:
Looks like a plan coming together to me!

When you scribe that Bisley hammer, don't use the NV hammer because the "hump" is too big to fit that birdshead grip frame. Use a regular Blackhawk hammer to scribe and you should be good to go.

Sage advice. A big "thanks" to you sir for the guidance.

Two Dogz

Bearcat
kitkin that is a nice single six. I was considering making this conversion on my single six but it was left to me by my father in law after he passed so if I mess up a weapon I want it to be one I bought and not one given to me.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Got a somewhat similar project heading off soon myself. No time or patience for it to be a DIY thing. Gallagher will get it done for me yet again. :)

Two Dogz

Bearcat
BlkHawk73":3lczt8f7 said:
Got a somewhat similar project heading off soon myself. No time or patience for it to be a DIY thing. Gallagher will get it done for me yet again. :)

LOL. I have neither time nor SPACE to do this myself but also no money. I can make extra time and space much easier than extra money so ...

:wink:

Latest posts