IBOK?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

arky65

Bearcat
I just read a thread by 5shot about GP100 triggers and he referenced the above. Is it a how to book for GP 100, and how can I purchase it?

arky65

------------------
when you trade liberty for security you become a slave

smile.gif
arky65, send Iowegan $1200. by wed. and you should have it by fri.
Get ahold of Iowegan and get the info. needed. I know he was having a problem with spammers. He should get smothing for the download but was e-mailing it free.
I have a binder and its dedicated to Iowegans posts and IBOK. Alot of guys here (me included) wish Iowegan would adopt them. I'm 63 thats not too old is it??
biggrin.gif

Eric

5shot

Bearcat
Iowagan,

I didn't know you had a book for the MK series pistol as well. Is it applicable to a 22/45 II?

GP100man

Buckeye
There`s some limited info on the IBOK out there .

Google "Iowegan`s IBOK" & see what happens .

Like I said it`ll be limited as Ruger wanted Iowegan to remove some contents OR ELSE !!!

Oldest thread I`ve ever responded to !!

two bit okie

Single-Sixer
For Iowegan, especially, and all the rest of ruger single action shooter. I have a single action IBOK. Mine was prilnted out and put in a binder. When I started working on my (4) vaqueros the infor was great. and it was priceless when I worked on my dads om 41.

While a ruger revolver owner might, and this is not likely, find better info, every ruger shooter should have his own IBOK for his guns.

Iowegan thank you for all your work.