I would like to say this about that.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FastEd

Hunter
RIVERSIDE, OH, Home of the Air Force Museum
"ROSEBURG, Ore. — The 26-year-old gunman who opened fire on fellow students in his community college English class, killing nine people, was an Army boot camp dropout who studied mass shooters before becoming one himself."

Yeah, Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer wore a flak jacket and had at least six guns and five ammunition magazines but he was just another little wimp-coward that looked in his mirror a lot. But the mirror lied to him. When it came time to play with the big boys he found out he was just a loser after all, whose last words were probably: "Mommy! Mommy!"

We have somehow managed to spawn a generation that produces an inordinate number of self-centered mental deficients with video-game mentality . . . and allowed them to wander our streets at will.

We don't have the cojones to solve this problem officially. It's up to us to be prepared to deal with it on an individual basis.

:(

toysoldier

Hunter
FastEd said:
"ROSEBURG, Ore. — The 26-year-old gunman....was an Army boot camp dropout who studied mass shooters before becoming one himself."
I saw this in the news, and remembered that I had seen this point corrected before. The Navy and Marines have boot camp; the army has basic training.

Latest posts