I think I'm in love!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
DSCN3597.jpg

G2

Hunter
What ya tryin to do. . . . Make us sLobBeR, Or get your gun in the Ruger catalog/website. Very nice picture.

I bought this same gun by accident a few years back, they were sleepers then and I didn't have to give a whole bunch so went ahead and pulled the trigger just to see what it was about, the rest is history, SHe's a keeper. :D

psyclone66

Single-Sixer
Beautiful photograph and great revolver too. With the front bell and the gold ring, I am guessing a 4X Loopie.

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
Thanks for all the good words. A couple things.
1) It is a Leupold 4X
2) I don't know what the production scedule is or how many are being made. But this one was test fired in May 2009 - surprised me.

americal

Hunter
JAY--GREAT photo the work of nature & the work of man :) makes for A great contrast in our lives, each GREAT in its own way 8)

Knuckles

Buckeye
I hope you don't mind, but I'm using this as my wallpaper... I have the same thing on lay-a-way and this is a good pic' :)

GhosT

Blackhawk
Gotta agree with G2..
"What ya tryin to do. . . . Make us sLobBeR, Or get your gun in the Ruger catalog/website."

That pic screams professional...

Ya should send it to RUGER.....tell, will sell the pic!

SWEET!

Emaho

Bearcat
2010 Ruger catalogue lists SBH Hunter in .44 magnum only. Too bad. Yours looks like my .45LC, sans the scope. Very nice!

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
This is weird. You see I'm married and so I'm not used to compliments. :D

God made the maple tree and Ruger made the gun. I just introduced them to each other. Best gun pic I've taken.

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
She shoots pretty well. I took it out for the first time yesterday. My first group was about 9/10 of an inch. My best group was 3/8 of an inch. This is just shooting at 20 yards from a rest. Pretty good for a first outting though. I shot one group at 50 yards and it was about 5" not counting the two that missed the target all together. That concerned me until I realized the front scope ring had vibrated loose. That was my only attempt at 50 yards. My loads were 8.5 and 9.0 gr of Unique and a 250 gr RNFP Lasercast bullet. No significant leading after 60 shots.