I need a camera!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bootlegger

Single-Sixer
I see all these super nice pictures of some wonderful guns and it makes me wonder how in the world I could ever buy another gun before I get a nice camera..... so here is my 2nd and last picture until I get a good one, just posting this to see what it looks like.

Dont bash me too bad :oops:

0407001746.jpg
[/img]

I wont bash you, at all.

I don't know what you're using as a camera, but I went thru the same deliberation, for too long.

I posted lots of photos from my cell-cam, and they were at best, mediocre. So, I went shopping, and even though I didn't pay a lot, my little camera does a much better job, and I'm still learning its tricks.

I lucked into a close-out model at Sears, and although it was originally close to the $200 mark, I paid 44 bucks, I think, after all the discounts.

My point? As fast as technology and models are changing, there are a whole bunch of cameras for sale that are considered obsolete by the techno-crowd, but they still are very nice cameras. The stores, like Sears, just want them off their shelf. There are deals, to be had.

Then, in my case, after I finish learning how to use everything this camera will do, I might just be a little more knowledgeable in selecting my "next", better camera.

GEDC0322.jpg

WAYNO.

G2

Hunter
WAYNO, SMILE next time. :D :D :D

I agree you don't need to spend alot of money for a camera if your primary use is to post pictures on the internet. My pictures are taken w/ a old Olympus, 2 mega pixels. I do have a cheap tripod and I would suggest you look for one with a Macro setting/ close ups. Take your pictures and then learn to crop. I use photo tool kit, its free and fairly easy to use.
http://www.photo-toolkit.com/tour.html?FromProgram
Here's a picture taken w/ it and close up. Screwed up OA Nipples, the bottom right is a good one...fyi
P1010008-6.jpg

Bootlegger

Single-Sixer
Its them close up pictures I like!! $44 was a great deal, guess its off to Sears!

Better pics by the weekend.