I must have recovered

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mobuck

Hawkeye
Since I'm back up to speed(ish). With everyone else tied up with work, Grandma care, school, and other interests, I'm again all alone in maintaining the farm and getting stuff done. If all goes well, by noon tomorrow I'll have finished loading the hay I sold last week (14 semi loads). After several days of trucker problems and dealing with cold weather that cut me down to a couple loads per day, I got 4 loads out yesterday and hoping for 4 more today. That leaves only 2 loads for tomorrow and it's going to be warm enough that I don't have to drive the tractor home to plug in the engine heater tonight. I'm going to feel much better knowing that chore is finished and money's in the bank.
Yeah, I know--it ain't over till it's over but the horizon is getting brighter.

Snake45

Hawkeye
Since I'm back up to speed(ish). With everyone else tied up with work, Grandma care, school, and other interests, I'm again all alone in maintaining the farm and getting stuff done. If all goes well, by noon tomorrow I'll have finished loading the hay I sold last week (14 semi loads). After several days of trucker problems and dealing with cold weather that cut me down to a couple loads per day, I got 4 loads out yesterday and hoping for 4 more today. That leaves only 2 loads for tomorrow and it's going to be warm enough that I don't have to drive the tractor home to plug in the engine heater tonight. I'm going to feel much better knowing that chore is finished and money's in the bank.
Yeah, I know--it ain't over till it's over but the horizon is getting brighter.
Good for you, Mobuck! I can relate. 2022 has gone just horribly for me in a number of ways I won't get into here, but for the last month or so things have been going better and better, Praise God. It's possible that 2022 could go into my personal record as my Worst Year AND my Best Year. ;)

Mobuck

Hawkeye
Was it Mark Twain who said "Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated"?
"Miraculous recovery" or just flat out boot leather tough, I'm not going to claim credit for the outcome.
Thanks guys, you've all helped me along and kept my mind from dwelling on this backset.

Was it Mark Twain who said "Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated"?
"Miraculous recovery" or just flat out boot leather tough, I'm not going to claim credit for the outcome.
Thanks guys, you've all helped me along and kept my mind from dwelling on this backset.
Sometimes you've just got to be too #$%^&^ stubborn to quit!

We need to change your name from Mo to Boot Leather Tough.
Or as Selena days: TOB (tough old bird). I am thankful Mobuck, that you have healed to the point of resuming your usual tasks. Sorry to hear of Snakes problems too. I had a pacemaker put in, and adjusted wrongly, and finally adjusted again. Those cardiologist won’t be seeing my face again!!! So we have 2023 coming up. Full speed ahead and DAMN THOSE TORPEDOES!!!
gramps

Last edited:

Latest posts