I love northern Wyoming!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mobuck

Hawkeye
"Frost warnings northern Mn."
Not frost but high 30's predicted in north MO. My baby soybeans may need sweaters.

Gator89

Blackhawk
Its hotter than blazes here in Saint Petersburg, the temp is 85F with 73% humidity. I’m going to go downtown this evening and go into Tampa Bay.

I miss snowy weather and cool rain, but I get your point. It’s late in the season for snow.

You & I should meet at Ricks's on the River and talk Rugers over a few dozen oysters sometime.

Snake Pleskin

Blackhawk
Oh, the audacity of Americans moving freely around America!

Maybe if the Wyoming homeowners weren't so greedy and insisted on selling their homes strictly at market price, your property taxes wouldn't be skyrocketing.
But, no, silly me, it's got to be California's fault. Again. Always. SMH...
It is not the first RED State where people from Liberal Demorat states move in, then prices go up and then they want too change all the laws to resemble the sewer they just left! I lived in Scottsdale for 13 yrs, and people form Calif., like it or not, were not well liked, for those reasons. The Calif person always thought they were smarter and better than everyone else.

gunzo

Buckeye
Enjoying that special time of year with the house windows all open. Fresh clean air, gentle breezes blowing the curtains, no costly noise of the furnace or A/C running. Fall asleep listening to the tree frogs & wake up to song birds.
A traditional late spring in Ky. that we don't seem to get as often these days. Thinking it was just a year or two ago that we would be running the heat one day & have to go to A/C the next.

Pat-inCO

Hawkeye
Thinking it was just a year or two ago that we would be running the heat one day & have to go to A/C the next.
You are lucky. In the Spring we have that on a daily basis.
Heat at night (40s) and A/C in the afternoon (mid to upper 80s).

It is not the first RED State where people from Liberal Demorat states move in, then prices go up and then they want too change all the laws to resemble the sewer they just left! I lived in Scottsdale for 13 yrs, and people form Calif., like it or not, were not well liked, for those reasons. The Calif person always thought they were smarter and better than everyone else.

FWIW & YMMV, but I'm thinking about leaving Arizona and maybe heading up to Wyoming, for similar reasons! :)

gundog5

Bearcat
I have lived in Northern California most of my life. It is a beautiful state with great hunting and fishing. Plus lots of other things to see and do. I will be honest with you the Dems are destroying the political landscape. Diesel for my truck is close to $7.00 a gal. But the libtards keep voting the same tax and spenders into office. The state politicians are so anti gasoline that they can’t even take off the gas tax to help the working people. God Bless America

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
My spouse Ashley was born in Aurora, Mn; We went there one year to visit Dad; Ashley said two weeks good for visiting that area of Mn; The last week of July and the first week of August.
Population was listed at 1842 when we visited, saw a recent note about Aurora and it said Population 1492.

mistermills357

Blackhawk
I was actually born in Oldsmar, and spent three decades in Florida (mostly the Tampa Bay area) before moving out here. If you drove across Wyoming on I80, you went through the least scenic part of the state, yet it still has some magnificent views! If you ever make it out this way again, give me a heads-up; love to recommend some epic drives, cool sites, and decent places for vittles. Heck, the wife and I could meet up with ya' and buy you a beer (or root beer if you don't do the alcohol thing) and shoot the breeze. Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, we'll likely be hotter than you by the end of next week, and "affordable housing" here is code for $350K ("low income" is a $275K manufactured home duplex)! 😉

Yeah, Oldsmar is close by, and I have lived in Saint Pete for 10+ years.
And yes, I went through Wyoming on I 80, I had to look it up to be sure.
I won’t ever be able to do it again though, my health is too bad. Thanks for the offer though.

The price of “affordable houses” around here is at least $300,000. I think that Zillow is setting local prices now, across America. The local skyline here is changing with a few tall condo/ apartment buildings. The tallest one is planned to be 46 stories or so. And the prices for condos inside are off the charts.

buckeyeshooter

Blackhawk
No complaints about the weather here. Just don't forget your hat and sunscreen.
Koh tao thailand

Latest posts