I love my Red Label!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RedLabel

Single-Sixer
By the way my 12ga sporting 30" Red Label is my favorite skeeet and sporting gun. I needed to add a 1" Kickeez pad for a little more LOP but after that it fit me like a glove and is almost like a magic wand. I flat love the gun :D

mattsbox99

Hunter
No issues with mine, but I reload and I only shoot Rem STS hulls. I've seen several new Win AAs split on the first firing which leads me to believe QC is lacking. I don't know about Federals.

I've never handled an SKB, but the Weatherby Athenas are very heavy in comparison and have a bulky lock mechanism.

rpg51

Bearcat
I have two lovely Red Labels - a 20ga. 26inch and a 12ga. 28 inch. Both are virtually new - excellent plus condition. EDIT - I meant to say stainless receivers. The barrels are blued. Not sure what year. I received them as a fee for some work I did. Fired a couple of boxes max through each. I need to sell one if any of you folks are interested. The 12ga. has the original box and the factory choke set with wrench. The 20ga. does not have the original box or the choke set and wrench although there are chokes in place in the barrels now. Not even sure what they are. But these are both very nice perfect condition very lightly used shotguns. If anyone is interested let me know. I'm in Vermont. Best to use PM initially to be sure my spam filter doesn't knock your e mail out.