I know this is a subject that's been discussed a few times. Ruger: Human Rights Resolution

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually in just browsing over it.... there is some underlying message in this. This came from the Shareholders, the Board of Directors did not want it. Also, it appears on just glancing at the article that there are certain groups buying stock in gun manufacturers so that they can put things like this into effect. On the face of it I have no problem with the "Human Rights" aspect, even though there is too much hypocrisy in the actual following of this. (Look up the U.N.'s declaration of Human rights from the early 50's and figure out how Russian and China can even be a member.)
I think it will in the end not go any where.... form a committee to look into something.... we all know how that works usually.

Snake Pleskin

Hunter
Activist groups from the Left are buying into various Corp in order to push their agenda. Money Talks! I have said this before, Instead of buying another firearm (you don't really need because you don't shoot all the ones you have now!) Use the money to support NRA etc to fight for the 2ndAmend. The left is prepared to spend $$$ to get what they want. Are you?

Yes, it sounds good on the surface, but with a committee, they are only going to find what they want. I doubt the end result is going to be eye-opening and life changing.

But, it sounds good in the news, like Ruger is trying to do something positive as a result of the recent shootings.

Not sure why the board of directors is against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.