I hesitate to post this,, but I hope it helps someone

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Snake Pleskin

Hunter
I have been involved in two different scenarios that involved Weapons, Police & Court. If you can avoid the situtation, run, leave, or deescalate the situation, Do so. When you are in Court the other side will try to make t you the bad guy. Things will be twisted, words changed, any and every problem you ever had brought out, etc. I spent 6 weeks in a trial in LA, where the perpetrator ended up getting 10 yrs, and had a record a mile long. Of course none of that was allowed to be brought out in the trial. He looked like a Cartel hitman when things were going down, and when he showed up in court they had him made up like a Calvin Klein model! Get my point? There is very little justice in court, do not kid yourself. There is only "laws", and if there is a good defense attorney doing his/her job, you will be in for one heck of a ride, whether you were "right" or not in your actions. What you think does not matter. The only thing that matters is the "letter of the law" and how the court interprets your actions against that. Like my father used to say, "the grave yard is full of people who were right"!

Latest posts