I found a new in box Ruger Officer model 9mm ????

Help Support Ruger Forum:

triaxle

Bearcat
I found a new Ruger Officer in 9mm for 749 should I get it ? looked real nice had the darker finish , also a Velroco high polish 357 with shorter barrel , and they had the newer Mini 14 stainless with flash hider it looked like a older G/B model it was 979????????I need a new gun fix .

hittman

Staff member
You should get whatever you want, like and can afford!

Honestly, life's short ….. enjoy.

I think the 1911 is a pretty fair deal.

triaxle

Bearcat
I was thing that also , have been buying Springfield gun`s latley . I might jump on that 9 with it was a 45 . another gun shop that I go to said the Ruger 1911 gun`s aren`t being made all the time people are off work or ill stuff

triaxle

Bearcat
I went back up and bought it , looks like a good one every thing fit right, also picked up sum spare mags , have a Leather open top holster rig for it , also found a Springfield PRO model , has the 6 fact fitted mags for 2500 , still thinking on that one , have other Colt and Springfield guns been shouthing them for 40 yrs . I do like this Ruger Officer in 9 mm I never see them in my gun shop runs .

The Norseman

Blackhawk
I'm glad for you. That Ruger 1911 is a great pistol.
That 9mm is a good choice too.

When times get bad at least you can find ammo
and the Military/Law Enforcement has 9mm.

I have the circa 2011 Ruger SR1911 Full Size 45ACP.
It is Flat Out Reliable. It has no problems with my
reloads, and has shot all different brands put in it.

Congratulations. Please give a Range Report when
you shoot it.

triaxle

Bearcat
I also went up and got the stainless L/E Mini 14 with fact flash hider it ha s the blk syn stock ,picked up a few 20 rd mags also

mistermills357

Blackhawk
You did good, I have a Colt .45 auto and it is fun to shoot. A 9mm 1911 would be a soft shooter, and fast on follow up shots.
I really want one of those myself, in .45 auto.

Ruger-Officers-Model-6-1.jpg

I could live with a 9mm with that kind of ammo though.

triaxle

Bearcat
I did get to try it out and it was a tac driver for a smaller gun , still picking up ex mags .

triaxle

Bearcat
You don`t even no u have it on , was in a bad area the other night had it in a leather open top holster rig was out of my car was thinking hell I forgot it was on . Its a nice package at one time I was seeing them in 45 cal but even getting one in 9 mm now a day is hard .

triaxle

Bearcat
I got to fire this a few times its worked great with any 9 mm ammo I tried , been carrying in a open top leather holster rig , been picking up spare mags when I see them . This little 1911 has been flawless so far runs on any ammo I tried .

The Norseman

Blackhawk
Triaxle - Thank you for the updates. Sounds like your Ruger
1911 9mm is working out for you. When you have a reliable
Pistol, you will be confident with it.

The Best to you and your Endeavors.

weemsf

Single-Sixer
triaxle said:
I got to fire this a few times its worked great with any 9 mm ammo I tried , been carrying in a open top leather holster rig , been picking up spare mags when I see them . This little 1911 has been flawless so far runs on any ammo I tried .

Try Greg Cote LLC for 9 MM 1911 magazines.