I did it again

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Once again I made the mistake of going by my local GS and there in the used section was another Single Six three screw 6 1/2" Blue, MAG cyl only original wood grips in fairly good conidition $249. Well that now makes 2 three screws and 1 1975 model. I think I,m getting hooked on Single Six 22s and they all are 61/2" models. But I really enjoy shooting the ones I have now and I am getting fairly accurate with them, I can hardly wait to pick this new one up and get it to the range :D ,Dusterman

Dusterman, not a problem, thats like "money in the bank..." ( an investment??) when you see the deal, go for it....can always use it for "trade bait' ( heck, even for spare parts) same here last show, guy came by ,had one ,same thing, NO .22LR' cylinder, mag only, but for $200 you gotta buy it.
you done good............. :wink:

ddd482

Single-Sixer
rugerguy":vahtezs9 said:
Dusterman, not a problem, thats like "money in the bank..." ( an investment??) when you see the deal, go for it....can always use it for "trade bait' ( heck, even for spare parts) same here last show, guy came by ,had one ,same thing, NO .22LR' cylinder, mag only, but for $200 you gotta buy it.
you done good............. :wink:

thats way i look at it too-

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Thank you gentlemen I like to think of it as a fun investment and blume as they say all good things come to those who wait. Its a good thing I got others to shoot :D , Dusterman