I am thinking about selling...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
I purchased a NIB "Davidson's Special Edition" P90 a few years ago. It has a black Ruger plastic case and all of the original paperwork, etc. I have just always shot the P89, P93, P94 (.40 cal and 9MM) and P95 that I own primarily because of the cheaper ammo and higher capacity.

Too make a long story short, the P90 has never been fired (other than the Ruger test fired shells I suppose). It is just sitting lonesome in the safe because it is the only .45 that I own. Due to the pricing of & general lack of .45 ammo in my area, I am thinking about just selling it.

I don't even know if the "Special Edition" from Davidsons makes it any more or less of a Ruger. I have read in the forum of the Ruger plum color and this specimen definitely has that. I know all of my other Rugers are rock solid. Any ideas for an asking price would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

leejack

Single-Sixer
I don't know anything about Davidsons, but I will say the P90 is a great gun! Very under appreciated and often overlooked by 45 buyers.

I've seen many comments in forums about it being ugly, but I think it's gorgeous. If you get a chance, see if you can find a picture of P90's, P90!

Good luck,

lee

Mike J

Hunter
I often see people suggest going to gunbroker & looking at closed auctions to get an idea of what a good asking price would be.

Beauetienne

Single-Sixer
I saw a new Davidsons P90 (don't know if it was a special) at a gun show 'bout two months ago.

It had a dark gray frame and a blued slide.

They wanted $399.00.

Latest posts