I am so grateful for my friend Cholo.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pawncop

Blackhawk
A couple of days ago I received a late night text from my Rugerfest alumni, Cholo, asking if I had put any firearms for sale. Told him no. Long story short,my account had been hacked, not only on the Ruger forum, but S&W as well.

Thanks to his “gut instinct“, there was quick intervention and hopefully no member lost money to these bozo’s either here or on the S&W forum.

I am indebted to him and the administrators for helping me through the process of getting back on the board.

The bottom line lesson here is stay in touch with those important to you. If it doesn’t feel right go with your gut and reach out.

I’m glad to be back.

Cholo

Staff member
Thanks for the kind words, pawncop!

It really wasn't difficult to figure out. You're a true Texas Gentleman and your wife a Texas Belle. The ads in question read like a jaded husband going thru a viscous divorce with the vixen from hell. No way LOL

www.rugerforum.com/threads/for-sale-s-w-617-1-6%E2%80%9D-with-combats-in-box-500.302543

I'm glad to have you back on board thanks to RF Admin LCP22LR ← A big thumbs up! Thanks also to the S&W owner, Handejector, for following thru and PM'ing me info, including his personal phone #, to get you back on board over there!

contender

Ruger Guru
While I've never met pawpcop,, I have had the pleasure of having Cholo at my Gatherings. He truly is a fine gentleman.

It's a good thing to have folks keeping an eye out for such devious behavior by the criminal element.

Great catch Cholo!

"A couple of days ago I received a late night text from my Rugerfest alumni, Cholo"

Yep great times were had at The Rugerfest. I miss seeing you Guys.
Wifie has said several times how much she misses going to Fredericksburg and being with the great Ruger Friends.

Pawncop,
Glad this got sorted out for you.

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
While I've never met pawpcop,, I have had the pleasure of having Cholo at my Gatherings. He truly is a fine gentleman!
Hi,

When we had the Texas get togethers, pawncop handled the beer money for me a time or two. Someone you can trust with your beer money in the presence of the likes of Wyandot Jim and Piper (rest his soul) is definitely top notch!

Rick C

Hi,

When we had the Texas get togethers, pawncop handled the beer money for me a time or two. Someone you can trust with your beer money in the presence of the likes of Wyandot Jim and Piper (rest his soul) is definitely top notch!

Rick C
Well I don't know about his honesty with the beer money. I was told that all we had was enough to buy one 12 pack of cheap Arsh beer which I gave to Piper who would drink anything. I wouldn't even drink that crap.
Yea Great times and I do thank you for keeping us from dying of thirst:)
1664387328436.png

Last edited:

Hvymax

Single-Sixer
There is no such thing as Internet Security. Everything is as secure as the Last Guy programming it. There's always a next guy.

Latest posts