Howdy from Texas

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Welcome aboard!
E5DC0E80-F149-4025-A5B7-F46EF86CFE7D.gif

9F8EA731-5758-4225-BD7F-AA5F7D229082.jpeg

D44A46EC-9BC7-406E-A482-137D347A9426.jpeg

Welcome from the Peters Colony. Custom cabinet-builder? There's a whole congregation of 'em in Denton County around Lake Ray Roberts, specifically along US 377 in the Aubrey-to-Pilot Point area. Many of those cabinet makers also own quarter horse farms. Very interesting group of craftsmen. Many years ago I considered buying into one of those cabinet shops but didn't. My bad.

tx_44m

Bearcat
Welcome from the Peters Colony. Custom cabinet-builder? There's a whole congregation of 'em in Denton County around Lake Ray Roberts, specifically along US 377 in the Aubrey-to-Pilot Point area. Many of those cabinet makers also own quarter horse farms. Very interesting group of craftsmen. Many years ago I considered buying into one of those cabinet shops but didn't. My bad.
Yep not a bad industry to be in. I worked in the shop for 15 years, two years ago they moved me into the office to learn cabinetware, now Im a draftsman.

tx_44m

Bearcat
So sad. Like it because it was not Austin. Loved the small restaurants and sleepy town atmosphere. Cedar Park too.
Oh it still has the small restaurants. Believe it or not Jarrell has boomed! You'd probably not recognize it. Walburg
though not having the population is over crowded on a Saturday night, thats not enjoyable anymore. All of this has happened in the past 3-4 years though.

wproct

Single-Sixer
Welcome to the forum from Iowa! It's a great place to hang out, I probably do way to much of it, but I'm retired. :giggle: