How many minutes in a quarter hour?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

41Dude

Single-Sixer
I was watching some of the video's where the interviewer was asking college students in DC basic questions.
How many minutes in a quarter hour?
When was the war of 1812? (Not kidding)
What do the stars on our flag represent?
Name three countries besides the USA.
How many moons does the Earth have? (again, not kidding)
You have never seen so many deer in the headlight looks.

They are teaching, or NOT teaching, the next generation of idiots.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I worked with any brilliant engineers who could design intricate conveyor systems, bridges, or mill bulidings. Yet these same men often came to me for answers to simple questions. And many had me draft letters for them.

Bob Wright

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Some years ago I stopped in a jewelry shop to have the battery in my watch replaced. The young lady at the counter apologized and said it would take about a half hour since the jeweler was tied up in something else.

"
No problem," I told her, "By the way it was on Daylight Saving Time when it stopped.

"Okay," she responded. Then wrote that on my ticket.

Bob Wright

Old Muleskinner

Bearcat
I used to work with a fellow who believed there were 25. He would argue with you until he was pissed. If you told him to meet you at a quarter after he would be 10 minutes late. I swear. About 45 years ago. Was a high school grad too.

KIR

Sparks, NV
Jaywalking was asked of UCLA students as they were the closest to the studios.

Another query to add to the list: Who is buried in Grant's tomb? Yes, Gen. Grant is, but did you know that Mrs. Grant is also buried with him?

Original Playboys centerfolds did not show pubic hair publicly in the magazine. Penthouse did it before them and even older photos before them. My fave model was Bettie Page from the 50's. Gretchen Moll did a great job in her acting of Bettie in the Notorious Bettie page.