How does one bold the title of a thread?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cholo

Staff member
The thread titles are bold until you've clicked on them to read. Is this what you're talking about?

I tried to start a new thread and it wouldn't let me bold the title.

turd

Blackhawk
IMHO, The titles are all bold that you have not opened and then go lighter indicating you have read it.
Also note your avatar is on the left box @ title post showing you have made a reply in that thread.
Thanks, that must be it. I could only see that the ones I posted are not bold, but, then, that makes sense.

turd

Blackhawk
Actually, that is not it. The thread Kevin started the other day about toilets at Home Depot (which I have read several times) was bold when posted and still is, but the one about the cat in the window was not bold when posted and still isn't.

So, I'm just curious, I thought it was something I was doing wrong.

I’m on my phone and they are all bold. I wonder if it’s your device? I’ve also noticed you can use emojis from your phone, and are not restricted to the few offered here on the forum. 🤡🦑☘️🌮🍕🍟

Well I have read and posted to two different posts. One title is BOLD and one isn't. So, knowing that, it can safely be said that if you post or read it doesn't necessarily makes the BOLD disappear .

Cholo

Staff member
Refresh the page and the bold title will disappear. If someone posts in that thread it will again be in bold until you click on it again etc and so on.