Holster Question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
I would like to buy a holster to carry my single six in and I found 2 differant ones that looked nice one new a Hunter 1100-60 one used a Bianchi flap any input as to likes or dislikes would be appreciated thanks, dusterman

Chief Engineer

Bearcat
Dusterman":3305dhzp said:
I would like to buy a holster to carry my single six in and I found 2 differant ones that looked nice one new a Hunter 1100-60 one used a Bianchi flap any input as to likes or dislikes would be appreciated thanks, dusterman

You can buy one through the Ruger store for $38 with the ruger logo on it. Just a thought.

Chief

CajunBass

Single-Sixer
Chief Engineer":g2e0xldb said:
Dusterman":g2e0xldb said:

You can buy one through the Ruger store for $38 with the ruger logo on it. Just a thought.

Chief

Yes you can. Although the both of the two the OP mentioned are good too.

004.jpg

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Well CajunBass you sold me those look very nice can,t wait to get one.I do have a question what gun is that in the smaller holster the range I go to had a pair of Ruger grips like that for sale $9.99 ? dusterman

CajunBass

Single-Sixer
That's a Ruger Bearcat. One of my favorite 22's.

Here they are butt neeked. :lol:

Rugers2.jpg

The Bearcat is a delightful little gun to carry. It's harder to shoot than a Single Six, with its short sight radius, small grip, and kinda heavy trigger, but I love them.

This Single Six is actually my wife's. Her first handgun after escaping from Chicago. It's a 50th anniversary model.

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
CajunBass thank you for the info and neeked pics very nice pair of Rugers I do like the high gloss finish on the grips on the Single Six looks good.At the G S were I bought my 1975 Single Six they did have a Bearcat and when it was handed to me I thought some body had left it in the dryer to long not that I have a big hand but it was kinda small if it wasn,t for the fact that I'm so broke I can't be fixed I might have bought it.Thanks again,dusterman

winterwood

Single-Sixer
Dusterman,
When the $$$ comes back in, get yourself a Bearcat. Just as CajunBass said, they are fun. 8) They are also a great trail choice in areas where carry is not for protection from big critters.