Holster for SR9c

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ConradM

Blackhawk
I'm guess you'll have to wait a while for a holster to be developed.

CBennett

Single-Sixer
no, there are plenty out there I was just asking people that had the gun for suggestions on what they are using. I could just go grab one but I want to get one that others have used and recommended.

ConradM

Blackhawk
Well of course you can use it with existing holsters... I would want one designed for it though... That way you have no extra material to worry about.

A

Anonymous

galco sto & go for glock 26 works good with mine.
SANY2023.jpg

Turbobuddha

Single-Sixer
ConradM":2w66sv1n said:
Well of course you can use it with existing holsters... I would want one designed for it though... That way you have no extra material to worry about.

I like that I can use both guns in all of my holsters. But I have a full size and a compact. The barrel length is only 1/2" difference. I doubt ther ewill be a flood of new holsters to take that whole 1/2" into consideration.

kscott

Single-Sixer
Yeah, I agree with Turbo... I don't think there is enough difference in length for most holster designers to change their designs. That's a perk for me, because I don't want all different holsters. My crossbreed doesn't look overly large with my SR9c. I think I put a pic on my other thread. "SR9... GOT IT!!!"

1911master

Bearcat
I have the SR 9 and all of my Glock 19 holsters work with the SR 9. You might try holsters for the G26 if to short try for the G19. Jim

Latest posts