Hitler finds out about ACR price

Help Support Ruger Forum:

that was totally weird, I don't get it.

WARNING... the you tube video in german and subtitles contain very strong / adult language.

maybe you have to be German and know more about ARs than I do to get it.

Sig685

Single-Sixer
Blume, where is your sense of humor?

This video has been floating around the Internet for years, it has been subtitled for many different occasions; about 2 years ago I saw a version when Hitler was carrying on about the price of the new Nikon D3 camera or some such. It has been used to moan about the price of various goods and services that people were expecting.

The actual clip is from a movie about Hitler's final days in his bunker and starts with one of his generals explaining the dire situation Berlin is in and that they have to escape right away. Hitler dismisses the report saying that General Steiner's army group will come to the rescue right away and everything will be fine.

This is when the other general in the room informs Hitler that Steiner is not coming, there are no reserves and there is nothing to stop the ennemy. Upon hearing that, Hitler finally understands everything is lost and then goes on a rant accusing everybody of cowardice and treachery.

The many versions floating out there are of varying quality in terms of humor, sometimes using strog language to make up for a lack of subtlety in the message. The Nikon one was very good.

As for the subject of this spoof, it's the Bushmaster ACR, a rifle that has been promised for years and has been built with unobtanium, or so it seems. Magpul is the first designer and the concept had been floated to different companies, finally landing with Bushmaster (now part of Cerberus group) to be produced, finally. We think.

The announced price is north of the Ruger SR-556 and has freaked out a lot of people. I am not interested in the ACR or actually anything Bushmaster produces, but I hear they make great tomato stakes, just like Mini-14s.

JNewell

Single-Sixer
I hate to say it, but the Nikon one was truly hilarious. This one is clever but seems to be built as a clone of the Nikon vid.

By the way, if you haven't seen the film these clips are taken from, you should - it is truly, truly chilling and a good reminder of what lurks just beneath the surface and why we should take care to preserve the Second Amendment and the rest of the Bill of Rights.

No.1Nick

Single-Sixer
Blume,
I am totally with you. I knew that it was a spoof and that it was taking place supposedly in Hitlers bunker but the whole Bushmaster reference meant absolutely squat to me. I don't plan on familiarizing myself with any Bushmaster products either!
:?

wetidlerjr

Single-Sixer
Sig685":2hp5scy8 said:
...The announced price is north of the Ruger SR-556 and has freaked out a lot of people. I am not interested in the ACR or actually anything Bushmaster produces, but I hear they make great tomato stakes, just like Mini-14s.

:roll: My two Bushmasters ARs are fine and always have been and your repetitious whining about Mini-14s has become more than boring.

welder

Buckeye
Saw a new one today where Hitler calls customer service when his internet connection is cut off. Very funny, wished I had the link still.

Latest posts