Hey Roylt!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

welder

Buckeye
Stumbled on a lonely DC P94 9mm today while hanging around my LGS. Looked like it had been sitting in the safe for years with essentially no wear and tear, just a little powder fouling to clean up. Two 15rd. mags along with the box for 299 out the door. It has a new home tonight and some old school Ruger brethren to keep it company.

Doing my part to keep the P guns alive.

Al James

Hunter
Good work Welder. I have used several P94's and they are solid pistols. I especially like the 9mm versions. Good snag at that price too!

roylt

Hunter
Hard for me to get excited now a days because of some money troubles I am going thru. I haven't been coming around as much either but glad to hear. So was it stainless? Post a pic if you feel.

Keep the P-guns alive!!

welder

Buckeye
Thanks Al.

Roylt, sorry to hear about those money troubles, seems they visit us all from time to time.

I'll try to get a pic or two up soon. Been thinking of taking a family portrait next time I'm digging in the safe.

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
Nice find!

I purchased another KP94 in 9MM not too long ago. Cheaper price but not as pristine shape. Picked up a couple of extra magazines for it here on the forum.

Enjoy!!

Latest posts