Hersheys Choclate Bar or 10 oz of Silver, your choice

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tinman

Buckeye
Unfortunately.......yes they do. :(

Lets bump that up a bit......try an once of pure gold and a smart phone......but I think the results will pretty much remain the same. :( :(

sebtool

Blackhawk
We have another winner!!!! :roll: You did notice that it was in CA, right? Of course they vote! :cry:

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
Please please tell me they edited out all the people that chose the 10oz silver over the candy bar. Or are most citizens really that stupid? OMGOSH! Yes, they vote......and they breed! :cry: We are in deep do-do!

JFB

Hunter
when I just read the title of the thread, I was expecting an article discussing real SHTF or zombie appocolys! only then would the values be squewed.

for a SHTF case, what if the choice was a 10 oz silver bar, 10 Hersheys bars or a box of CCI SV 22's?

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
JFB said:
when I just read the title of the thread, I was expecting an article discussing real SHTF or zombie appocolys! only then would the values be squewed.

for a SHTF case, what if the choice was a 10 oz silver bar, 10 Hersheys bars or a box of CCI SV 22's?

I'd have picked the silver. Not because it's worth a whole lot of money, but because I could melt it down for silver bullets ( werewolves, ya' know ). :mrgreen: :wink:

graygun

Hunter
They traded about $145 for a less than $1 bar,purchased in quantity.

RugerHound

Hunter
GunnyGene said:
JFB said:

I'd have picked the silver. Not because it's worth a whole lot of money, but because I could melt it down for silver bullets ( werewolves, ya' know ). :mrgreen: :wink:

Your state of readiness always fascinates me! ;)

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
RugerHound said:
GunnyGene said:
JFB said:

Your state of readiness always fascinates me! ;)

I almost bought one of these antique vampire killing kits at a local auction a few years ago. Lost the bidding tho. The real antique ones from Europe are very popular around here, but pretty rare. Gotta be careful they are the real deal tho. Modern reproductions don't work. DAMHIK :)

Vampire_Killing_Kit.GIF

6GUNSONLY

Hunter
Think about how stupid the average person is... then think, half of the people are stupider than that. :shock:

Mega Twin

Blackhawk
WendyZXZ said:
Just as bad as them voting...they breed more that are apt to turn out just as stupid.

They not only vote,and breed,but they run for public office,and win!

TINCANBANDIT

Single-Sixer
for a SHTF case, what if the choice was a 10 oz silver bar, 10 Hersheys bars or a box of CCI SV 22's?[/quote]

I'd have picked the silver. Not because it's worth a whole lot of money, but because I could melt it down for silver bullets ( werewolves, ya' know ). :mrgreen: :wink:[/quote]

I almost bought one of these antique vampire killing kits at a local auction a few years ago. Lost the bidding tho. The real antique ones from Europe are very popular around here, but pretty rare. Gotta be careful they are the real deal tho. Modern reproductions don't work. DAMHIK :)

Vampire_Killing_Kit.GIF
[/quote]

I did a blog post on those last Halloween....now I am making one of my own. I have the case (a coffin case made of black walnut) and am shopping for the other items.

http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/2014/10/monster-hunting-kits.html

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
TINCANBANDIT said:
I did a blog post on those last Halloween....now I am making one of my own. I have the case (a coffin case made of black walnut) and am shopping for the other items.

http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/2014/10/monster-hunting-kits.html

Make sure you use Acacia Nilotica (common name: Shittim ) for the stakes, should be some that was grown in Eqypt, not just any old wood. And Holy water, preferably blessed by a Bishop or higher. This is assuming you want the stuff to work. :wink:

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
6GUNSONLY said:
Think about how stupid the average person is... then think, half of the people are stupider than that. :shock:
Ever notice that those above average want to distance themselves from those that are below average? Wouldn't it be nice if the people with the where-with-all could help those stuck in the bottom or at least be sympathetic?

btw I don't believe that was anything like a fair test. :D

powder smoke

Hawkeye
I don't believe it was a fair test.

Wow no chance to study? Common sense is not that common anymore. ps

Dan in MI

Staff member
Jimbo357mag said:
6GUNSONLY said:
Ever notice that those above average want to distance themselves from those that are below average? Wouldn't it be nice if the people with the where-with-all could help those stuck in the bottom or at least be sympathetic?

btw I don't believe that was anything like a fair test. :D

I don't see that nearly as much as you imply. Every group of friends has people across the spectrum. As abilities are based on the standard bell curve you aren't going to see the extremes in all groups.

Let's flip what you are saying just a tad. Instead of mental capacity, let's make it physical. No matter how much the athlete helps, there is a limit to some people's physical abilities.

As for the test. I'm pretty sure it was fair. Everybody has been to school and everybody should have at least a small clue that silver has more value than chocolate.

I would like to see the video from the start unedited. Did they cough up a few silver bars? I can't believe everybody they asked was that foolish.

Much like a show I see on Canadian TV. They ask Americans questions about Canada and of course the dumbest responses are always shown. What I have noticed in that show is it appears to be filmed in states FAR from the border.

Latest posts