Hero Biker and the Last Kiss

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
Back on January 9th, a group of Wadesboro, North Carolina bikers were riding east on Hwy.74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge. So they stopped. Big Glen, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,

"Hey Baby . . . Whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," Big Glen also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .Why don't you give ol' Big Glen here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . .And it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, Big Glen gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

contender

Ruger Guru
Amazingly,,, Big Glen lost his grip at the same time she shifted & she fell anyway. And of course,,, Big Glen became the legend he wanted to be,,,, just not for the reasons he expected.

A taxi driver picks up a nun. The nun notices that the driver is wanting to say something. The nun asks "whats wrong?"

The driver replies "Well I have a confession to make. I have always wanted to kiss a nun."

The nun replies "Well you can, but there are two requirements. You can't be married, and you have to be Catholic."

The driver says "Well I am both of those."

So the driver kisses the nun, it was one of the most lustful passion filled kisses he has ever experienced, this kiss would make a prostitute blush. But he feels bad. "Is something still wrong?" asks the nun. "Yes, there is... I am married, and im Jewish."

The nun then says "Well thats fine, because I have a confession also... My name is Kevin and im going to a costume party."

FastEd

Hunter
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."[/quote]

I have to admit, you got me pal.
Here I sit with a blank look on my face...

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

...and they lived happily ever after with Big Glen driving and Sugar Shorts holding on tight, his/her skirt flowing in the breeze. ...and yelp, they are famous around those parts. :D

Latest posts