Here hold my beer

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I know but it's likely a smart defense attorney could get the charges reduced to assisted suicide.
Reminds me of the story about the child molester that was found hanging in a tree with his dingdong and balls in his mouth and his hands and feet cut off and in a pile under him.... The Sheriff and Coroner went to look at the scene and one said to the other..... Man! That is the worst case of suicide that I have ever seen!

4896worker

Bearcat
Does anybody remember a few years ago a young guy had his pregnant girl friend shoot him with a .50 desert eagle while he used a thick book as a bulletproof vest.
Didn't work to good he died and I think she was charged with something.

SteveSt

Bearcat
Stupidity of human beings never fails to amaze me!!! And they will be running the country in 30 years, IF any of them are still alive. :cry::cry:

harley08

Blackhawk
I do not remember his name but remember seeing the videos showing it. He was demonstrating to law enforcement.
I also watched those second chance videos. The man would take a .357 magnum revolver holding it upside down and pull the trigger. He had phone books under the vest. (Now some young person is going to ask 'What is a phone book?')

41Dude

Single-Sixer
I also watched those second chance videos. The man would take a .357 magnum revolver holding it upside down and pull the trigger. He had phone books under the vest. (Now some young person is going to ask 'What is a phone book?')
I forgot about him holding it upside down.
And 100% agree what's a phone book lol.

I saw a video where a toddler was trying to make a game controller work by poking at it. It had switches and buttons not a touchscreen. Kid was REAL upset.

Latest posts