HENRY REVOLVERS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Judge for yourselves:

IMG_6550.jpeg
IMG_6551.png

Not really much competition in the looks department.

Stantheman1986

Single-Sixer
They better be an American made version of a Korth for $1000, when that same $1000 will buy a GP100 that will last forever and you'll have some left for a range day worth of ammo.

Stantheman1986

Single-Sixer
I think if I were interested in spending a lot of money on a funny looking revolver from a company with a limited track record of producing revolvers, I might go with the Kimber.
View attachment 21718

Or maybe even a Chiappa, just to be really different :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 21719
I have a .40 Rhino snubby and it's not very fun to shoot because it drives the recoil right into your hand, but it does the job it advertises, to allow faster follow up shots.......but it's light and easy to carry, with the alloy frame. Chiappa actually does a good job with them.

daveag.

Single-Sixer
I have a .40 Rhino snubby and it's not very fun to shoot because it drives the recoil right into your hand, but it does the job it advertises, to allow faster follow up shots.......but it's light and easy to carry, with the alloy frame. Chiappa actually does a good job with them.
The grip looks small on that Rhino. Can you put bigger grips on it?

anachronism

Single-Sixer
No self-respecting holster would be caught anywhere near one of those.... things. They're probably decently reliable and everything, but they still look like one of the old so-called "suicide special".

Stantheman1986

Single-Sixer
I think if I were interested in spending a lot of money on a funny looking revolver from a company with a limited track record of producing revolvers, I might go with the Kimber.
View attachment 21718

Or maybe even a Chiappa, just to be really different :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 21719
I want a 4" Kimber .357 with the fixed 3-dot sights bad, I'd say it's #1 on my list. I'm afraid it will spoil me. I handled a Kimber snub at my gun shop and I instantly knew I needed one. I just like the look of their 4" better

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk
I've seen nothing but glowing reviews...But I still don't want one. NOW, when the Henry 22 revolver comes out later this year, I'll perhaps be more interested?..Especially if it features a more reasonable price.

Stantheman1986

Single-Sixer
It's a revolver for well-heeled Henry rifle owners who are willing to drop $800-1000 for a "companion " revolver to go with a rifle

Henry doesn't intend to make and sell tons of them , they will sell though. All they have to do is be profitable and they'll add the .22 and probably other calibers so people can "match " them to a rifle like .45 LC