Help with a virus of my own!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

reuben_j_cogburn

Blackhawk
As some of you may know I have been workiing on starting a small business. It is tied to Youtube.. my blog.... and a webpage, (pending)...
Part one is my youtube channel.... While I have some video's doing very well, and having over 217 subscribers, some of my latest video's don't have many views.
I am hoping I could get a few clicks and or views here. So I am posting a few links to perhaps encourage a few peeks.
My vids are a combination of, just lifestyle, and others are product reviews that are tied to amazon. (other affiliate programs coming).

This video is how to make bean and bacon soup in a wood stove. Sorry for the poor light.. the cabin is meant more for warmth that lighting!!
https://youtu.be/NtGw81j2fls

This video is a test and review of my vanguard B62 shooting sticks.... There are kill shots in the video.... In this video there is a link to amazon in the description area. If you click the link and buy anything in 24 hours I get a teeny tiny commission.
Where to find the link is shown in the pic at the end of this post...

https://youtu.be/grHtCg-mDoM

I will be adding more affiliate programs from major manufactures of guns and sporting gear as my web page gets built...
Thanks for helping out, and if you want to check out my channel, the link is in my signature area..
Thanks again...

MK8sWOy.png

The link is just below the video in the description area... just scroll down a bit.... the link is the color blue...

wolfsong

Staff member
I watched your video on the Swedish made fixed blade knife and bought one. Very good knife, very good value. I subscribe to your YouTube channel but I haven't been recieving alerts when a new video is uploaded...I'll check it out.

Peace and God bless, Wolfie.

reuben_j_cogburn

Blackhawk
Just hit the bell down near where you click to subscribe. That should send notifications...
I have about 43 video's posted so far with another 5 or 6 coming. I am going to post one soon that you all should enjoy!! I am out being miserable!!
As for my swedish mora companion..... Not long ago I used it to butcher out a moose foreleg... I actually did pretty well for such a small knife... I use mine every day, and feel lost without it!
Well, thanks for checking my channel out.... More EXCITING stuff coming very soon!!

ciao y'all

reuben_j_cogburn

Blackhawk
Thanks to all who have viewed my channel...
And thanks Blume for the purchase..... My bipod has taken on all my small game hunts last fall, and really helped out. I'll be using it on a caribou hunt in august.... I'll film it as well........

Getting noticed on youtube can be extremely difficult. There is a lot to know, about SEO (search engine optimization).
I'm also applying for affiliate programs from companies you will immediately recognise..... Hopefully onee day I can stop doing the hard manual labor stuff I always seem to be doing in summer.

My next video will be posted tuesday.... It will make you glad you live your life and not mine!! :D :D

Thanks again y'all.....

p.s. I'll shoot more video after I get my first haircut of the year!!

Latest posts