Help With a Couple Of Buckeyes

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A couple of Buckeyes so what do you think???
One of the Cowboy Pards has them for sale. I don't know nothen bout them Modern things. :oops: :oops:

Thanks,
Jim

Bo
>
>
> If you know of anybody who likes Ruger single Actions I have 2 of the
> Buckeye editions both have interchangeable cylinders
> one is in 38/40 & 10 MM the other is 32/20 & 32 Mag and asking $ 350 Each
> or the pair for $650.. Spread the word for any body that may be
> interested. Very good shape but need to reduce some of the numbers from
> over the years.

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Jim, I have one of each...That is half price :shock: Bottom two/with Boxes
377594998.jpg

RonEgg

Blackhawk
Jim, I bought a Buckeye with just the 32 H&R cylinder. It is quite the shooter and has a great trigger. I don't know anything about 38-40 but for the pair, that is a great deal.

KTM

Single-Sixer
The Price Guide in the latest RENE has them a *bit* higher than that, condition dependent of course. :wink:

I have the 32-20/32H&R Mag version, complete, with the box and shipper.

CraigC

Hawkeye
It's a steal!!! They're all steel and typically exhibit a better finish than your average Blackhawk. In collectible condition they usually go for $550-$750. The .32-20 usually a hundred more than the .38-40. I was glad to pay $500 for my NIB .38-40 a few years ago. It's a fine shooter and sports spalted maple or American holly by CLC.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
WJim, with 3000+ posts here... you really didn't know the Buckeye limited special editions -or any dual-cylinder Blackhawks, for that matter - are worth quite a bit more than $325 each? OK, I get that.

Please help your friend "Bo" out and have him post his "extra" guns on the Classifieds pages. Apparently he is quite out-of-touch, or is he a philanthropist of sorts?

:wink: :wink:

mohavesam":39cn8psw said:
WJim, with 3000+ posts here... you really didn't know the Buckeye limited special editions -or any dual-cylinder Blackhawks, for that matter - are worth quite a bit more than $325 each? OK, I get that.

Please help your friend "Bo" out and have him post his "extra" guns on the Classifieds pages. Apparently he is quite out-of-touch, or is he a philanthropist of sorts?

:wink: :wink:

Hey Guys,
Thanks for all the help. I told the the Guy I would take them.
They look very good and have the boxes for them :D

mohavesam, I was familiar with the Buckeyes just not much. IMHO the 32/32-20 is way to heavy and I sure don't shoot 40 or 38-40. Must be why I have a couple of Single sixes in 32. All of the convertibles I own have 3 screws that keep them from falling apart. :roll: The last two very nice 45 NM convertibles I sold on here for $350 each :D :D
Them NM Thingies just don't do much for me, even though I have a few laying around. :oops:
Thanks again,
Jim

mohavesam

Hawkeye
BTW - I've been looking for a 32 convertible for awhile. I'm a big fan of 32-20 and even the H&R Mag.
Drop me a PM if you've got an itch for something. I just might have some swappin' stock around here somewhere...

:D