Hello

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ae-35

Bearcat
Hi guys, get'n ready for hunt'n season? I was"troll'n" through the local gun shops, JC., Kingsport, Elizabethon,Bristol,and Greenville look'n for used "jewels" an noticed the price of new ruger SA's have really jumped UP!!! Has Ruger had a price increase? First I thought it might be because of hunt'n season, but even the 22's have gone up way up. At the cheapest shop in the area a Blue Bearcat was 309.00 2 weeks ago, I looked at it an handled it. Yesterday same little sa was 399.00 . SBH 7.5in. blue was 439.00 now 512.00 . When I asked about the price increase the old guy behind the counter that runs the dept. just rolled his eyes an put a finger to his lips. Too many people to tell me about it. Just wondering if anyone knows of a factory price increase? I mostly buy used still, that will make there price go up too.

contender

Ruger Guru
Well, you are just across the ridge from me and folks around here have helped drive up the prices locally. Demand,, availability,,, quality.. along with costs of manufacturing have made the prices creep upwards..!
PS; I'll be at the Kingsport show at the end of Oct.

Ae-35

Bearcat
I'm go'n too, just the spring show was a waste of time, hope this one's better. Good Tex-mex place in Kpt. maybe lunch?

contender

Ruger Guru
Well, I'd happily do lunch,,, except I'll most likely be by myself & can't leave my table. I'm a trader. I don't do many shows as a trader,,, (mostly this one,) so I'm stuck there both days,, all days. But,, I'm obvious as the Ruger guy. I have 2 tables,,, I'm positioned between Steve Parton,, (he sells a lot of ammo, holsters, & magazines, & has a lot of those glass display cases all lined up. Covers about 5-6 tables from an end to the center usually. Has a sign up TGP ammo supplies etc I think,) and the asile where Jim Carmichael sets up. Also,,, there is a Army Surplus guy (a nice black gentleman) in my asile. I'll be the guy with the Ruger banner on the front of my table,, and if you ask most of the regular dealers in there,,, the'll tell you where "that Ruger nut" is.