Has CCW permit-wasn't carrying

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Just talked to a family member in Iowa. His Daughter was followed by a 'creeper' while walking with her 2 year old yesterday. Apparently NONE of the advice/training she'd received from Dad/Uncles/Brothers had convinced her of the need to utilize her carry permit. Black dude in a white car w/heavily tinted windows followed her, pulled along side, and rolled his window down. She wasn't able to understand if he was actually talking to her over the thumpity bump of his 'music' but she panicked and lost all logical thought process( or nearly so). Instead of just calling 911 or taking a pic of the car or at least getting a plate #, she freaked out and went home(another worst case option IMHO). White car dude now knows where she lives.
I really thought she was better prepared or at least had more stability than to just go nutso when in this sort of scenario. I understand that this isn't a big town but it is the county seat so between city PD and Sheriff's dept, there should/could have been a response within a few minutes. From the description of location, she was only 3-4 blocks from the courthouse/cop shop.
The dude might be dumb enough to return for another try. After the fact there are now a LOT of people in the area looking for the car but it's most likely sitting in an alley in Des Moines.

Sometimes it takes a really good scare to motivate folks. My wife grew up oblivious to the evil in this world. All the talking did no good.

Then one day a man tried to grab my eldest out of his stroller. She went totally mommy on him, much to his regret. She has carried every day since.

She also had her rose colored glasses smashed. Perhaps that was the best thing to come out of the event.