Has anyone bought / received a sass vaquero yet?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

guitarmike

Bearcat
thanks,

I ordered a set about a month ago. I'm getting itchy to say the least.

If by chance could your recollect the price?

I paid about 1050 per set. and bought three. I'm speculating, but when I bought them, the store had no idea about these pistolas. may have got too a good deal and wondering if they're "delaying arrival". in other words they realized they sold them too cheap and are looking to sell them for more of a profit.
As I write this it seems absurd. they have to honor the price on the receipt and I'll get them nonetheless or my money back.
Am I being silly or could this be a possibility?

bigbore45colt

Hunter
That's about the price I recall (I think he had them at $550 a piece, sold as a set only). Don't fret, they're probably just a bit hard to get and on backorder.

BB45C

kk9z

Bearcat
We received our first 3 sets on 9/28.

The guns look great.

Mike---- Your dealer gave you an extremely good deal!

Rafsob

Single-Sixer
I thought I saw them going for over $700 each. Way too much for a $A$$ medallion and consecutive serial nos.

But when $A$$ is involved they like lots of profit. Sometimes I think they worry more about the money then the game. Love the game, but not $A$$ particularly.

claydoctor

Bearcat
Rafsob":2dqreidw said:
I thought I saw them going for over $700 each. Way too much for a $A$$ medallion and consecutive serial nos.

But when $A$$ is involved they like lots of profit. Sometimes I think they worry more about the money then the game. Love the game, but not $A$$ particularly.

I think you are right on the money. I think a lot of cowboys are making 4 or 5 cowboys rich. I'd love to look at the books.