Harrisburg Gun Show Find

Help Support Ruger Forum:

street

Hunter
When you go to a Ruger Collectors show you never know what you may find.

384621819.jpg

Coogs

Maximum
Are they related???????????????????????? Or is just that Southern draaaaaawwwwlll........... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Gotta love it!!! Coogs.

Coogs

Maximum
I happened to miss this past weeekend............long story, so with the abscense of th JG, missing Rod and his son, I'm allowed to lay it on a little thick..............I still love ya contender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Coogs.

chet15

Hawkeye
My oldest son did something like that once. Went out squirrel hunting with a friend of his and came back instead with what he said was a pet squirrel. After a couple inquisitive looks from me (he had it resting with his arms folded...but its head was moving as he was petting it with his free hand) turns out he skinned it and was using his other hand to puppetter the head and arms. :lol:
'Bout peed my pants!

cool pic, yes, I think its 'family' and we KNOW Miss Penny isn't the Mother............Ty , you been hanging around Tiger again??? maybe caddy for him ??? 8)
sorry we missed you guys, also had other obligations over here, too many irons in the fire ( but all four of MY boys have two legs and stand UPRIGHT) :roll:

and yes, our best wishes to Miss Penny... :wink:

A skunk makes a nice pet once you defume them. When I was a kid in the 50s some of my friends had them. I had a Coon for awhile but it got old and mean. So Rastice went to the woods.
I wanted a Skunk.
So Ty what is the story here?

contender

Ruger Guru
Now,, she is just a sweetheart. I travel with my pet skunk a lot. Just ask street how they felt about her,, and how some of the folks reacted to me having her there.
No,, she isn't for sale,, she's too much fun.
TA has the correct nomenclature for it.
Flatgate,, you ain't seen 'nutin!
Coogs; We missed you,, and wished you'd been able to make it.. but hey,, we don't tell ALL the stories. (She smells better than I do!)
Chet15; I have seen her cause a few folks to about pee themselves too.
Rick,, you are correct,,,!
Dan; Tiger wishes,,,! We missed you too,, especially if we coulda gotten a ride in an elevator together,, with my pet!
Jim; What story?

Ty,
" The rest of the story" How did you come up with the skunk?
Like I said in the 50s a lot of people had them as pets. Well remember this was small town people. Soooooooooooooo we didn't think anything of it.
I would think the world has changed a weeeeeeeeeee bit since then. Also the way people feel about them with all the rabies crap out there.
Jim