Harrisburg 2010 - in pictures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbore45colt

Hunter
I have posted pictures and results of the Harrisburg 2010 display show over on the RCA website HERE

I encourage others who were there and took pictures to post them here or over on the RCA website, or, better yet, on both.

It was a great show. We ended up with 13 displayers and 19 trade tables. Needless to say that there were MANY great, scarce Rugers to be found (boxed 10" flattops, S guns, brass frame guns, a boxed lightweight, Bisley 41s, cased supers, boxed OM 45s, engraved Vaqueros, 77s, laminate 10/22s, etc...) as well as some very scarce memorabilia, books, boxes, parts, grips, etc.

There were even some extremely rare guns found on dealer's tables, including a employee gun (a fingergroove sporter 10/22), red eagles, scarce M77s (including one of only 2 known M77 RLS-Z).

The public even brought in some rare stuff, including a consecutive pair of NIB w/shipper SS4s!!

Well, another one is in the books. Now we focus on Pullyalup and the NRA show, both in May.

Enjoy!

BB45C

45Colt_Man

Blackhawk
Some nice irons shown there. Thanks for the link Matt.

Not much in the way of gun shows here where I live. Did attend a Winchester show in Cody a few years back. I saw one guy who looked familiar, some fellow asked him what he was doing at a Winchester show (should have tipped me off). Yep figured it out later when he posted a picture here. My chance to meet Flatgate and blew it. Always a day late and a dollar short.

Dana

flatgate

Hawkeye
45Colt_Man":159qosjm said:
Some nice irons shown there. Thanks for the link Matt.

Not much in the way of gun shows here where I live. Did attend a Winchester show in Cody a few years back. I saw one guy who looked familiar, some fellow asked him what he was doing at a Winchester show (should have tipped me off). Yep figured it out later when he posted a picture here. My chance to meet Flatgate and blew it. Always a day late and a dollar short.

Dana

Ah, rats, I always enjoy meeting fellow Ruger fans, especially here in Wyoming!

I've always enjoyed that show. I've actually found some decent goodies and a few guns at those shows. I got a pair of Ruger Stags at the show one year from Dorothy, the Grip Lady and another time found a RSSM with Ruger Stags and got it cheap! The last time up there I found an aftermarket grip frame for a New Model Ruger...
322641732.jpg

I've never seen one with this producer's markings.

:D

flatgate