Handgunlaw.us Updates

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Gary Slider

Bearcat
I have been missing the boat on updates in the last 6 months. Handgunlaw.us is a two man operation. Steve keeps it online and I updated the information. Steve and I have both had some medical issues and I spent all my time just keeping the pages updated. I apologize for not keeping up posting updates on this board. If you want to catch up on some things I do post on the site what Documents have been updated. You can go to the main page at Handgunlaw.us and click on Site/Data Updates in the left column at the top. That link gives a different page but the same map as the main page is on the top of that page so scroll down and you will see the updates. https://www.handgunlaw.us/updates.htm

Things look like they could be really busy in the next 6 months and I can't promise but will try to do better at letting you know about major changes in the different states law/regulations.

pyth0n

Buckeye
I have been missing the boat on updates in the last 6 months. Handgunlaw.us is a two man operation. Steve keeps it online and I updated the information. Steve and I have both had some medical issues and I spent all my time just keeping the pages updated. I apologize for not keeping up posting updates on this board. If you want to catch up on some things I do post on the site what Documents have been updated. You can go to the main page at Handgunlaw.us and click on Site/Data Updates in the left column at the top. That link gives a different page but the same map as the main page is on the top of that page so scroll down and you will see the updates. https://www.handgunlaw.us/updates.htm

Things look like they could be really busy in the next 6 months and I can't promise but will try to do better at letting you know about major changes in the different states law/regulations.
When I was an AZ CCW instructor or anytime I was asked about state legal issues, I would immediately reference HANDGUNLAW.US. Thanks for all your work. I pray your medical issues are minor & speedy recovery, for both of you.