Gunshows

Help Support Ruger Forum:

oma54

Bearcat
Okay so there are 2 gun shows happening 1 this coming wknd and another next wknd, the next weekend one I for sure beable go without rushing for sell of my OAR pistol (upstate,ny.) I've had pics of my pistol on here anyone that has seen it throwing feelers out for theoretically sell; what would be the lowest sell at gunshow(this being first time ever going and I really don't need this gun as I have 2 other pistols I actually shoot,) this gun is in perfect has not been shot condition

Attachments

• 20221113_132239.jpg
    20221113_132239.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 65
once again, its the market.........and we have seen many variables of just what you have, blued ,versus stainless, all the package, plus you have a kinda rare holster that runs in the $100-150 range...add it up start high, you can always come down.....last unfired blued Old Army we sold in the fall we got $750 for it here in OHio....look on line but make sure you look at finished ,sold items, NOT what folks are "asking"...........short barreled fixed sight, stainless gun, we last sold for $1250........;)

and on the flip side, I NEVER paid more than $500 for ANY of them....:oops:
......to me they are a "niche" item......:cool:

gunman42782

Hunter
Most folks in these here parts asking right at a thousand just for the gun. Looks like you have quite a complete package, and usually everything is much higher in New York than down here. I would at least ask $1200 for it, if not more.

Latest posts