Gun Things are Happening in Ohio.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Guess who made the newspaper not once - but twice this week. This girl.

Gun things are happening in Ohio. My Pop would have been so pleased and proud.
Amanda

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/repo...range-1.715997?cache=18961415304345%2fnews%2f
and this article - believe it or not, was FRONT Page, above the fold. Must have been a slow news day to cover guns and safety on the front page.

http://recordpub.com/news local/201...d-to-ohio-gun-owners-for-trump-advisory-board
below is the full article that comes after the local promo teaser that you can see for free. But its pretty cool to be asked to represent your state and guns...

Ohio Trump-Pence Campaign Announces Ohio Gun Owners for Trump Advisory Board

COLUMBUS – Today the Ohio Trump-Pence campaign announced an eight member advisory board to the Ohio Gun Owners for Trump Coalition. The board includes Ohio’s top Second Amendment defenders, who believe that our nation’s next leader must share the vision of our forefathers and not ignore the Constitution.

“Ohio voters know that Hillary Clinton will represent a third Obama term of more failed economic policies and a never-ending assault on Second Amendment rights,” said Ohio State Director Bob Paduchik. “Members of the Gun Owners for Trump Advisory Board will remind hundreds of thousands of Ohioans that Hillary Clinton will take away our right to protect our families and property.”

“The thought of Hillary Clinton appointing the next three or four Justices to the U.S. Supreme Court should send a shiver up the spine of every American who exercises their right to keep and bear arms. Hillary's radical views on regulating gun ownership stands in stark contrast to Donald Trump's strong support for the Second Amendment,” said Advisory Board member Linda Walker. “I have heard Donald Trump’s sons speak on what the Second Amendment means to them, and they are not just paying lip-service to this issue. Clearly they did not grow up in an anti-gun home or environment, and after hearing them speak, I am confident that Donald Trump will do everything in his power to defend and protect the Second Amendment.”

The Ohio Gun Owners for Trump Advisory Board works directly with the Ohio Trump Campaign on outreach to Second Amendment advocates across the state.

Gun Owners for Trump Advisory Board Members:

Linda Walker: Linda has served on the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association since 2011 and is the Vice President of Buckeye Firearms Association. She was recognized by the NRA with the 2009 “Sybil Ludington Women’s Freedom Award,” the highest award given by the NRA to women for outstanding achievements that have impacted the preservation of the shooting sports.

David Kessler: David is the legal counsel for Ohioans for Concealed Carry. David and OFCC are constant Second Amendment advocates in the legislature and for the right of all law abiding Ohioans to keep and bear arms for their defense.

Dan Carter: Dan is a former law professor and current practicing attorney in Cleveland, Ohio. Dan has represented firearms manufacturers and firearms related companies in litigation matters ranging from products liability to intellectual property. Dan is a Benefactor Member of the NRA, a life member of the Ohio Gun Collectors Association, and a competitor at the National Matches held at Camp Perry.

Tim Inwood: Tim served 25 years on the Board of Directors of the Clinton County Farmers and Sportsmen’s Club and three terms as its President. A longtime activist and writer for Buckeye Firearms Association, he worked to get concealed carry legislation passed in the state of Ohio. Tim is currently serving as a director of the Ohio Gun Collectors Association.

Gerard Valentino: Gerard is a member of the Buckeye Firearms Foundation Board of Directors and is an Election Volunteer Coordinator for the National Rifle Association in Central Ohio. Gerard has trained hundreds of students who went on to get a concealed handgun license. He also writes about guns and has been published on Townhall.com, SWAT Magazine, Guns.org, World Net Daily, Human Events Online, and CNSNews.com

Angela Armstrong: Angela is a Lifetime Benefactor member of the NRA and member of the Buckeye Firearms Association. Angela is involved with Faster Saves Lives, a program to arm school administrators and staff to stop lethal threats and to apply trauma care until the authorities arrive.

Walt Davis: Walt is the founder of the 2nd Amendment Advocates Coalition, which has 326 members around the world, from Salt Lake City, Utah to Kabul, Afghanistan. He is a proud member of the Ohio Gun Collectors Association and a Lifetime Benefactor Member of the NRA.

Amanda Suffecool: Amanda is Co-Host of the radio show Eye On the Target Radio that can be heard locally on stations WNIR 100.1 and KRMA. She is also the director of a public education organization REALIZE firearms awareness coalition, which offers seminars, training and firearms based education.

####

Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

contender

Ruger Guru
Amanda,,, we are all proud of you. Pops,, well, those that knew him,, already saw how he felt. But,,, bigger than all of that is the impact you as well as so many others have done to help gun owners. Knowing how hard you work on this,,, I wish we had just one lady like you in every state, in every town, and in every media outlet in this country. If so,,, all gun control would mean is how well you are able to properly shoot.
You keep doing what you do, and we will be there is you need us for anything!

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
images

CGDustDevil

Buckeye
Very good stuff!!

A big bonus - Ohio is a very important state on many levels, and I'm encouraged to hear that the Clinton campaign is pulling way back in the state.

Best regards, Pete

LGC42

Single-Sixer
Good for you Amanda. The left wing rag we have here would never print an article like that.

re the paper, ours is pretty left too. I was somewhat mystified when it appeared that complete, that in depth and taking so much space and to have them include photos ( multiple) and to make it front page above the fold. This is a big deal in our area.

So we keep working hard, getting the message out and the harder I work, the luckier I get.

Thanks much for all the kind comments from you all. Appreciate it.

Amanda

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Just something to keep in mind: Even after you think you've won, you can't relax. Because the second you do: "They'll Be Back"!

We're still fighting legal skirmishes in MS years after we passed a variety of laws favoring constitutional carry. And I expect we'll be fighting them for years more.

See my post here for a recent example: http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=245121