Gun show today ,found a flatgate..

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
Ruger Flat gate 22 1956 Great shape ,little chip in left grip....( If anyone has one let me know???)

oddends051.jpg

oddends055.jpg

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
Niles Ohio Gun show Sunday,$275 out the door.I still have a boner... :mrgreen:

Ive been a bit short of cash + it mite have to go to gunbroker.After the 22 rifle deal i only sell there not on the forums.

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
Thats not rust the leather holster it was in is all flaking off and left dust that looks like rust on it.Thats why only 2 pictures.I didn't see it without my glasses it made it look all rusty but I was excited to post so i used 2.

It is rust and scratch free looks hardly shot.

That gun set there all weekend i got it late Sunday as they were closing down..Im was shocked it lasted.

cphilip

Bearcat
JOHNNY WACKO":14vi6y1w said:
...After the 22 rifle deal i only sell there not on the forums.

Ah... I am new and musta missed that. Shame.... thats guns the same year I was born and a C&R eligible at that.

I also am C&R eligible it seems! 8)

Sorry Radical, we spent two days removing SNOW from the driveway,got up real early but two hours of clearing, I said "NO WAY" and stayed home and kept warm...besides I don;t set up there anymore ,only go once in a while when there is NOTHING else going on around here or with the L'L Ruger Dude....looks like a nice gun, Bill the 'appleman' must have been asleep at the switch....he missed it......he set up there, said the ride over was "nasty"
Looks nice and yes, that does look like rust on the trigger by the picture...but anyway, you done GOOD, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then, besides, I cannot buy them ALL.................getting ready for the OGCA this coming weekend..................working with a friend who was buying his 3rd Colt Singer 1911A1 the past few days...........more money in ONE of them ,than in some entire Ruger collections.....yikes ,scary. Alas, I sold MINE years ago..............

Johnny W,,,, Captn Eddie, said you talked to him about a pair of grips for this gun, ( you beat him to the punch, way to go......... )NICE find

MI Shooter, yes, stop by and say hello ......................

americal

Hunter
WELL :? the FLATGATE model gets better looking all the time :!: :!: I use to hate the looks of the gate being FLAT :oops: not anymore :)

Latest posts