Gun show finds

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chance

Buckeye
Went to the Wickenburg, AZ gun show yesterday and did more buying, selling and trading than ever at a single show.

Left home with a Marlin 60 "black gun", Springfield Stevens Model 87A .22 Semi and NMBH .357 w/ 4 5/8 bbl.

About 4 hours later I left for home with an OM .357 flattop, OM .30 Carbine and a 9 1/2" NM Single Six with very plum cyclinder frame. And since I still had one pocket with nothing in it I bought a XR3 grip frame.
All in all a very good day.

10-17haul001.jpg

americal

Hunter
AIN'T it fun :D nice day to say the least-- that 9.5 22 sure could be A fun shooter :!: those long barrels have always been great shooters for me 8) you had A GOOD day :) of course the flattop is tops :!:

Chance

Buckeye
Thanks guys it was quite a day. The best part, really, was the opportunity to deal with some very good people. That coupled with getting hold of 2 guns I have been traying to track down for a couple of years makes it a very good day. The flattop was a bolt out of the blue.

'Chance', that was a very GOOD day, great scores...yep they are out there, you gotta go, pay attention and be in the right place at the right time....nice job..........usually AZDan & ACtank do all th scoring, they are like them "damn Yankees"...... :roll: :roll: