Gun Rooms

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Ok, it's time I re-do mine a bit as I'm running out of room for the stuff and yeah, firearms too. Pretty sure I know what I'm gonna do, nothing major, but was wondering what the rest of ya have for that hiding hole you crawl off to be alone with your firearms. Might inspire me with ideas. :)

onesureshot

Bearcat
Welcome to my "Man Room"

It started life as a coal room when the house was built in 1928. This is how it looked when we moved in:

Manroom1.jpg

Here it is after a "LITTLE" elbow grease, lol:

mr1.jpg

mr2.jpg

mr4.jpg

mr3.jpg

RUFFBIRD

Blackhawk
Nice reloading room indeed! Great place to spend time on a cold winter afternoon with a cup of coffee & a half dozen donuts too.... :lol:
Thanks for showing it to us....

C6S1C

Bearcat
Great Gun Rooms / Man caves !!! Love it....It has inspied me to clean and organize mine. Pics to follow ( some day ).

2Late45

Single-Sixer
This used to be mine, had to give it up apon retirement...

ArmsRoom.jpg

Right after we upgraded to the A-2's the kids took'em out and got them dirty playing in the sand... :wink:

cphilip

Bearcat
hehehe... there is a distinct lack of Kegorators showing in all these examples I must mention.... although Jim gets an honorable mention for the old Ice Box.

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
Nice man room Jim. That looks like a Buff flying out of the corner if my eyes do not deceive me.lol You can bring that old ice box with you when you come if you need a place to store it. Hank.

Boxhead

Blackhawk
Recently moved into a new house so it still needs work to sort my brass that is currently piled in the lower left cabinet and my cast bullets, poweder and primers that are piled in a house closet. I'll be home in March and hope to finish. Between this and my office I will be set.

Garage001.JPG

Garage003.JPG

Garage006.JPG

Sugar River

Buckeye
Figure how much space you'll need and then double it. Seriously. you never have enough man cave.
If it's a secure room, I'd consider built-in horizontal racks. It allows you to display some of your toys in side the room.

Pete
IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

SBH4628

Blackhawk
gunslinger_h":zweuic7v said:
SBH, you room is much more my style. I cannot find anything in a neat room. This one looks perfect to me.lol Hank.
:lol: :lol: Sometimes I find stuff I never knew I had :roll:

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
I did that too. I found two revolvers hiding under some stuff that I forgot that I had. That is as bad as it gets.lol Of course, it was like Christmas. I keep looking under my junk in hopes of finding another.lol Best to you, Hank.

Latest posts