Gun Rooms

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Redstick

Single-Sixer
StonewallRuger":1l17w4dr said:
I really hope I make enough $$$ to have this someday.

Them're some FINE gun rooms! I clicked on the first link and then clicked "Next" at the bottom of the pic and saw 'em all. No place for a reloading press in any of those rooms. Could be a seperate reloading room, but with gun rooms like THAT, them guys prob'ly just buy factory ammo by the case. :lol:

Redstick

Single-Sixer
StonewallRuger":krxd6p6f said:
Redstick, you're probably right. Who needs to reload when you have a lion behind your desk? haha

I know guys like that. :roll: The main thing is, they're enjoyin' life, even if it is a hoity-toity life. :lol:

Cherokee

Single-Sixer
My basement is mostly mine. Separate shop room also used for casting. Separate office/reloading room, mostly reloading. Separate area for TV relaxing. First view is toward the back of the reloading area.

ReloadRm01.jpg

Second view shows the 2x12 shelving loaded with GI ammo cans and other reloading/shooting stuff

Dillon650001.jpg

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Well plan 1A just got flushed. I simply refuse to wait 4 weeks for a desk. Found it elsewhere so will try ordering again. Once that's here, things will get re-organized. Will then start tucking away $ so that Plan B can commence - I gotta move a window a foot or so and then a closet wall the same distance. That'll allow stairs and acces to what will become the 16'x16' vault. 8)