GSR Export model?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Con

Bearcat
Here's something that may interest you guys ...

http://huntandshoot.com.au/articles/hunting-shooting-news/more-details-on-the-ruger-gunsite-scout-rifle/

Cheers...
Con

mike-c

Single-Sixer
GREETINGS ALL,

IF THEY PRODUCE THE RIFLE IN STAINLESS, I MAY HAVE TO SPEND THE KIDS COLLEGE FUND TO BUY ONE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE IT PRODUCED IN 6.5 CREEDMOOR. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ON THE RIFLE.

MIKE-C 8)

Con

Bearcat
The stainless Ruger's are almost an institution in Australia. It would be understandable for the importer to request them in stainless.
Cheers...
Con

gunners

Single-Sixer
I don't know if they could get the 10 shot mag into Australia either. The owner of a gunshop told me a couple of weeks ago that customs was now stopping the importation of all those 10 shot mag conversions. So it might come in sans flash hider and with a 5 shot mag. They would be good though have you seen the prices for GOOD Jungle carbines lately they're insane.

Con

Bearcat
gunners,
I believe the 10 shot magazine has been confirmed as being available for Australia.
Cheers...
Con

gunners

Single-Sixer
Thats cool, another gunshop is actually taking orders for them now. The picture has the 10 shot mag. Am actually coming round to them after investigating the cost of a No 5 jungle carbine. The price would be around the same except ones new and the other is about 60 years old.