Grizzly Bear Attacks inside a house !

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Far North Collector

Single-Sixer
happened up North...I know the guy that shot it dead....kids are rattled. but ok...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221002-194800_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20221002-194800_Messages.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 254

nekvermont

Blackhawk
Guess your home defense weapon has to be a little different than what we need in Vt.
Glad everyone came out of that safe and sound. Scary.

Mauser9

Single-Sixer
Holy Chit. Now that would be scary! Glad owner was able to shoot em.

Johnnu2

Buckeye
I'm guessing the shot probably didn't wake "the neighbors".....

A true "Depends" moment fer sure.....

J.

turd

Buckeye
Home invasion! Happy I don't need to worry about that here. Glad to hear owner was prepared and successful. May be hard to get the kids to sleep for a while. When I was a kid I used to worry about bears under my bed. You really got to worry about that up there, apparently.

jyo

Bearcat
The Nature Nazis will tell that this kind of attack "Almost never happens", but it can and does! Glad the owner was prepared and ready to deal with this kind of attack! Yeah, I'm sure everybody in that household is rattled and spooked...

Crockett12

Bearcat
I Googled it and there were 2 different home invasions and the above story is a combination of both.
The Grizzly story was in Teslin, Yukon and the Grizzly broke into the house, then chased the couple out of the house and killed the woman outside but not before the husband killed the bear.
The other story was probably a black bear in northern Wisconsin. According to the story "the husband and wife were both injured, but their children – who were asleep in their bedrooms at the time of the attack – were unharmed". Then husband shot & killed the bear. The Wisconsin story didn't say it was a black bear but there aren't and Grizzly's there as far as I know.

Latest posts